Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SzymonKl
Helper I
Helper I

Last update in selected day

Can you please help me with Power Bi measure "SKLatest_ProcessedStock = Var Proccesed = SELECTEDVALUE(ASSET_LOGS[STATE]) Var LatestDateTime = CALCULATE(MAX(ASSET_LOGS[UPDATED_AT]),TREATAS({Proccesed}, ASSET_LOGS[STATE])) Var Result = CALCULATE(VALUES(ASSET_LOGS_JSON[QUANTITY]),ASSET_LOGS[UPDATED_AT] = LatestDateTime) Return Result" , How can I change this measure to see the result for a selected day not the last one. However, if there was no update on the selected day, I want to see the last update before the selected date. For example, today is 15/06/2023, the update was done on the 10th and the result was =2, the next update was on the 13th and the score was 4. Because were no updates between 10 and 13 I want to see 10,11,12 with a score of =2( last update from 10th) and 13,14,15 with a score of 4. Just missing updates and overwriting the last one.

1 REPLY 1
cThennakoon
Regular Visitor

You can create a variable with a summarizecolumns table and filter it and return value based on your

criteria

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.