Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Maisouiii
Regular Visitor

Last N days

Hello,

I have a calendar table that contains a "date" column and a "Working day" column. I want to create a column "Last7Days" which takes the last 7 working days based on Today().

thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If your calendar table is in import mode and is refreshed daily then you can add a flag to each date to indicate if it falls into that 7 working days range or not. Then you can use that flag as a filter on the page or the report.

Measures can only filter individual visuals.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-yifanw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Maisouiii ,

May I ask if your problem has been solved. If @lbendlin 's reply was helpful, you may consider marking it as solution. If the problem is not yet solved, please feel free to ask us a question.

Best Regards,

Ada Wang

Maisouiii
Regular Visitor

It can be a mesure, not only a column.

If your calendar table is in import mode and is refreshed daily then you can add a flag to each date to indicate if it falls into that 7 working days range or not. Then you can use that flag as a filter on the page or the report.

Measures can only filter individual visuals.

Maisouiii
Regular Visitor

I want to use that column to filter all my page on last 7 days to get data of the last 7 days

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

a column can only contain a single value.  What are you planning to do with that column?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.