Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with Refresh

Hi All,

I am looking for some help with error: 'The key didn't match any rows in the table' while refreshing a dataset. I also don't see the Refresh Preview Button. Can someone advise please? Thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You're probably getting this error because your Power Query query is trying to connect to a table or worksheet or something in your data source that has been deleted or been renamed.

Also, Refresh Preview button is available in Power Query only.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous In power query, go to source, in the applied steps sections which is in the right and from there you can change the path.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You're probably getting this error because your Power Query query is trying to connect to a table or worksheet or something in your data source that has been deleted or been renamed.

Also, Refresh Preview button is available in Power Query only.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response Nikhil.

You are right. I chose an incorrect path before the refresh and am unable to get that pop-up to select the path now. Could you let me know how I can get that again to get this working?

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous In power query, go to source, in the applied steps sections which is in the right and from there you can change the path.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I continue to get this error even though the path is correct. What could be causing this?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.