Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

PowerAppsUser
Frequent Visitor

Is there a way to combine Area & Line Chart?

Hi,

Is there any way by which I can combine an Area Chart and a Line Chart in one chart? In Power BI, there are options to combine line and bar charts, but I dont see an option for Area and Line charts, so is there any way I can combine them or a workaround for it?

Thanks and appreciate your help!

4 REPLIES 4
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PowerAppsUser ,

Has your problem been solved, if so, please consider Accept a correct reply as the solution or share your own solution to help others find it.

Best Regards
Lucien

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PowerAppsUser ,

Based on my research, there is no such a default visual to achieve your requirement in current Power BI report. If you are an expert on coding, you could create your own visual to achieve this requirement. 
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-custom-visuals-getting-started-with-develo...

Best Regards

Lucien

PowerAppsUser
Frequent Visitor

I checked the link, but couldnt find one that was free. I just need it for 1 project, so dont want to invest in it. So please let me know if you came across one that dint require payment.

Thanks!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.