Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Rajeshkumaryarl
Helper II
Helper II

Incremental load on multiple tables

Hi Every one. I have a model which has multiple transactional tables and i cannot combine all transactional tables in to one trasactional tables. Is there a way we can configure incremental load in all trasactional tables ?? I am aware we can do it on one trasactional table. Can we do it on multiple tables ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bipin-Lala
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @Rajeshkumaryarl,

Yes, it is possible to set incremental refresh for multiple transaction tables in Power BI. You just need to setup incremental refresh for each of the table individually.

I currently have a report published in our organization's tenant which has 5 large fact tables that have been set to refresh incrementally.

I would have have explained the steps here, but we already have Microsoft Documentation and many blogs, videos available, that lay down the steps required to configure incremental refresh in Power BI. Just follow the steps mentioned in the below links - 

Let me know if you have any specific questions or if you are facing any issues in setting up the refresh!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bipin-Lala
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @Rajeshkumaryarl,

Yes, it is possible to set incremental refresh for multiple transaction tables in Power BI. You just need to setup incremental refresh for each of the table individually.

I currently have a report published in our organization's tenant which has 5 large fact tables that have been set to refresh incrementally.

I would have have explained the steps here, but we already have Microsoft Documentation and many blogs, videos available, that lay down the steps required to configure incremental refresh in Power BI. Just follow the steps mentioned in the below links - 

Let me know if you have any specific questions or if you are facing any issues in setting up the refresh!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.