Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

📢 In this video, we will explore the 3rd WINDOW DAX function called INDEX.

📢 In this video, we will explore the 3rd WINDOW DAX function called INDEX. We will learn how this function is different from the other two WINDOW functions i.e. OFFSET and WINDOW.

👨‍🏫 We will learn:

👉 when and where this function can be used?

👉 how it is different from the other two functions?

We will learn how easy it is to get Top Gainer/Loser using this INDEX function, although previously we can achieve the same result using the TOPN function.  

This is the 1st video that talks about the INDEX function, and we will have more videos that will showcase the use of this function. Make sure to subscribe to this channel and keep watching.

Enjoy and share! 🙏

https://youtu.be/0p3c9mYtNno

Windows DAX Function - Window Function to Running Total - 5 (Time 0_00_03;42).png

📺 Subscribe to youtube.com/perytus for more #powerbi #videos.

#perytus #decipheryourdata #powerbihowto #powerbitips #powerbilearning #powerbivancouver #powerbican...PeryTUS IT Solutions

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @parry2k 

Thanks for your sharing.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.