Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Gopal_PV
Helper I
Helper I

I want to export my report builder Invoice PDF report to multiple PDFs Files on Customer wise

Hi Folks,

I have created invoice report using power bi report builder. I have grouped on customer wise. The report is showing group by customer wise. The report is exporting to pdf.

I want to export the invoice report to customer wise (Indivdullay and place in shared pathI).

Ex: if the invoice report have 1000 customers i want to export  1000 pdfs separetly. This should shared in path.

How to achive this in power bi.  is this possible using power automate?

Can you please help me on this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
theBIbutler
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi,

Yes, definitely possible in conjunction with Power Automate, a colleague of mine has done something similar.  

He looped through a list of values in an Excel Spreadsheet and for each value passed it as a parameter to the Report Builder paginated report and exported to PDF.

theBIbutler_0-1677585902451.png

Hope that helps?

cheers

Mark

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
theBIbutler
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi,

Yes, definitely possible in conjunction with Power Automate, a colleague of mine has done something similar.  

He looped through a list of values in an Excel Spreadsheet and for each value passed it as a parameter to the Report Builder paginated report and exported to PDF.

theBIbutler_0-1677585902451.png

Hope that helps?

cheers

Mark

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.