Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to trigger multiple Power Automate buttons on same page on Power Bi Desktop

Hi Team, I have created about 8 different Power Automate buttons/queries on my Power Bi Desktop.

Each button when clicked individually, passes the filtered data to the underlying workflow which then creates the respective Excel file into my designated Sharepoint folder.

Currently to run them all, I have to press/trigger those buttons on the left individually.

Is there a way I can get all of those buttons trigerred at same time by just clicking on 1 button ?

how to trigger the buttons on the left at the same time using just 1 clickhow to trigger the buttons on the left at the same time using just 1 click

5 REPLIES 5
Bdurai1211
Frequent Visitor

I have the same situation as above. Please let me know if you have found a solution for this

KyleS

Were you able to find a solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-yanjiang-msft , I don't think that solution will work in my case though.

Each button when clicked individually, passes the filtered data to the underlying workflow. Calling the child flow in this case doesn't bring that 'filtered data' into the flow as opposed to actually clicking the button does.

In other words I need the data that gets created when the button is clicked. Is there a connector I can use which mimicks the button click action?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-yanjiang-msft , I don't think that solution will work in my case though.

Each button when clicked individually, passes the filtered data to the underlying workflow. Calling the child flow in this case doesn't bring that 'filtered data' into the flow as opposed to actually clicking the button does.

In other words I need the data that gets created when the button is clicked. Is there a connector I can use which mimicks the button click action.

v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please have a look at below link about how to run multiple child power automate from single power automate:

Call Child Flows - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

Call Child Flows - Power Platform Release Plan | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ kalyj

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.