Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

markmess77
Resolver I
Resolver I

How to default to a specific report when opening an app

I have an app that has two reports - let's call them Report A and Report B. It seems that Report A is the one that opens by default when a user opens the app because it is first in alphabetical order. However, I want to have Report B be opened by default instead of Report A. Note I am not referring to pages within a report, but reports within an app. Is there a way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cpearson
Resolver I
Resolver I

When you go to update your app you should see the option to drag the reports into any order you wish on the Content tab. You can click and drag on the left of them:

cpearson_0-1690234901591.png

It will always open the first one in the list by default.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
markmess77
Resolver I
Resolver I

Ahh gotcha! I should have seent that - thank you!

cpearson
Resolver I
Resolver I

When you go to update your app you should see the option to drag the reports into any order you wish on the Content tab. You can click and drag on the left of them:

cpearson_0-1690234901591.png

It will always open the first one in the list by default.

That can't be true. I have an app that has 7 reports, and no matter what I seem to do (update, republish, etc.) it always wants to default to the 6th one in the list (which is definitely not the first one in alphabetical order).

There's got to be some setting that manages this, but I too haven't found it yet!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.