Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Reindeer
Frequent Visitor

How to create a search bar for all Filters' values in power bi desktop?

Hi,

We previously used Qlikview, and there was a single search bar where we could see all of the filters and their values (see image below). Those are all filters.

Reindeer_0-1691404658294.png

When you search for a dimension or a value in this search bar, it looks for similar values in these filters. (See below for an example.)

Reindeer_1-1691404820624.png

So, now I want to replicate the same action in Power BI desktop, where I have multiple filters and want to have a single search bar to search for values in below filters. Please keep in mind that I do not want a filter page.

Reindeer_2-1691404925620.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Dhairya
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hey @Reindeer 
The functionality you want to achieve is not supported in Power BI, you have to plot individual slicers separately.

If this helps you then please mark my solution as accepted so that other can find it quickly while facing similar requiremnet. Thank You!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dhairya
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hey @Reindeer 
The functionality you want to achieve is not supported in Power BI, you have to plot individual slicers separately.

If this helps you then please mark my solution as accepted so that other can find it quickly while facing similar requiremnet. Thank You!

That's unfortunate, I hope they do something about that in the future

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.