Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

kumar27
Advocate V
Advocate V

How to change my community email id/ login cred ?

Hi There , I am switching my current organisation  hence my this login access will no longer be valid in next few days ,
just wanted to know is there a way I can retain my Power Bi community moving ahead or what is the way to change my login cred or login mail id .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kumar27 ,

It is currently not possible to change the community email ID yourself.

The user may fill out the information in the support form https://aka.ms/ppcommsupportOnce it is submitted, the Power BI Community Admin team will help. 

In addition, if the user has any questions related to the Power BI Community Account, they can follow the document Community Account Support - Microsoft Power BI Community.

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post  helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kumar27 ,

It is currently not possible to change the community email ID yourself.

The user may fill out the information in the support form https://aka.ms/ppcommsupportOnce it is submitted, the Power BI Community Admin team will help. 

In addition, if the user has any questions related to the Power BI Community Account, they can follow the document Community Account Support - Microsoft Power BI Community.

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post  helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. 

kumar27
Advocate V
Advocate V

Any help will be appreciated if someboday can , pls

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.