Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

just_Katha
Frequent Visitor

How to add columns behind the total in a matrix visual in Power BI

Expected:

just_Katha_0-1715184936741.png

My Rows:

• Value Name
  • Target Completion

Columns:

Values:

• Checkmark

So I got Column A-M working - How can I add Calculation #A (N) and Calculation #B (O) behind the totals?

works in a Table, but then, it would create another row for each member 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-kaiyue-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @just_Katha ,

Currently the matrix visual object does not support such a display, if you want to display different fields in columns, you can make use of drill up, drill down. more information about drilling can be found in the documentation:Drill mode in the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Learn.

vkaiyuemsft_0-1715238226459.png

vkaiyuemsft_1-1715238226460.png

If your Current Period does not refer to this, please clarify in a follow-up reply.

Best Regards,

Clara Gong

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-kaiyue-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @just_Katha ,

Currently the matrix visual object does not support such a display, if you want to display different fields in columns, you can make use of drill up, drill down. more information about drilling can be found in the documentation:Drill mode in the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Learn.

vkaiyuemsft_0-1715238226459.png

vkaiyuemsft_1-1715238226460.png

If your Current Period does not refer to this, please clarify in a follow-up reply.

Best Regards,

Clara Gong

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.