Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Yamin101
Frequent Visitor

How to Count Numbers (Lag) after FS, SS, SF & FF from Primavera P6 Data?

Hi There

Got a parser from Primavera P6.

I can calculate the number of FS, SS, SF & FF logics as you can see in the attached file. I need to Count the numbers right after FS, SS, SF & FF logics.
Power BI files & Excel data are also attached. The overall lags are 4574 & later I need to calculate Lags that are greater than 10 the answer for this is 93.

Lags.png

Lag Counts BI File  & Data in Excel  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
saud968
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

I could not download your PBIX due to restrictions on my laptop. For now, I can recommend splitting or extracting the data in Power Query and then you can do a count of the numbers of that column accordingly. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
saud968
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

I could not download your PBIX due to restrictions on my laptop. For now, I can recommend splitting or extracting the data in Power Query and then you can do a count of the numbers of that column accordingly. 

Hi Saud

I have uploaded it again, please check. 
I have tried splitting the data but was unable to fix it.

Regards

saud968
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Allow me sometime, as I am working on my own project will take sometime to complete it.

Just I need to look at the advanced feature and all more than 25 columns.

"I can recommend splitting or extracting the data in Power Query and then you can do a count of the numbers of that column accordingly."

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.