Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How to Apply Monthly Target to put in Line Chat to See by Day based on Calculation

hi all , 

i have 2 tables , 1 is Target Table , 1 is Actual NSR Table and another 1 is Date Table.

All Table are in Relationship together. 

I use the Formula to get DRR Actual NSR  by : Target Table / Working day ( based on Month ) . 

My Problem is : i want DRR Actual NSR to be apply to All Day during the Month

The problem isI have only Monthly Target , Not Daily Target , But i needs to track sales by Day , with DRR ( Daily Run Rate ) . 

My Purpose is to see the same numer of 370,792 in All Day based on Month i select , 

everything is based on month selected , DRR will be differeent by Month . 

1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AntrikshSharma
Community Champion
Community Champion

"i want DRR Actual NSR to be apply to All Day during the Month" Does this help? if not, then please upload the file.

CALCULATE([DRR Actual NSR], ALL( Dates[Date] ) )

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AntrikshSharma
Community Champion
Community Champion

"i want DRR Actual NSR to be apply to All Day during the Month" Does this help? if not, then please upload the file.

CALCULATE([DRR Actual NSR], ALL( Dates[Date] ) )

@AntrikshSharma it's work , thanks you so much , cheers

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Chanleakna123 , Try a measure like

sumx(summarize(table, Date[Month Year],"_1", calculate(max(Table[DRR Actual NSR]),filter(all(Date),Date[Month Year] =max(Date[Month Year])))),[_1])

hi @amitchandak  , i am sorry i didn't get it . what is _1 here ? 
need further explanation. 

sorry 

It is a virtual column of the virtual table created inside SUMMARIZE so that it can be used later in other functions calling it. Another version of this measure is below which is a good practice as SUMMARIZE should only be used for Grouping.

Measure =
SUMX (
    ADDCOLUMNS (
        SUMMARIZE ( table, Date[Month Year] ),
        "MyNewColumn", CALCULATE (
            MAX ( Table[DRR Actual NSR] ),
            FILTER ( ALL ( Date ), Date[Month Year] = MAX ( Date[Month Year] ) )
        )
    ),
    [MyNewColumn]
)

@AntrikshSharma @amitchandak 

Both aren't work 😞

1.PNG2.PNG

This is because inside MAX you have a measure, use a column on which you want to use MAX or just remove the MAX and use the measure.

@Chanleakna123 , no need of max on DRR actual NSR as it is already a measure

@amitchandak @AntrikshSharma , i have tested both measure , but aren't work and both shown the same result of 5475 instead of 16235 is the right number

1.PNG

@Chanleakna123 , I am creating a table using summarize in formula , in that see there is a column _1 , when I refer that i need to use [_1]

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.