Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hanygameel
Helper I
Helper I

Help in semantic model

i made calculation group using  semantic model and i made 36 caculation items the result is 
Visual has exceed available resources

hanygameel_0-1701500010759.png

when i decrease the calculation items it is working

can anyone help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hanygameel
Helper I
Helper I

thanks for your response and trail to solve my problem
i got it
in power bi desktop
i change the capacity from recommeded capacity to permuim capacity

hanygameel_0-1701514143442.png

and it is working now

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
hanygameel
Helper I
Helper I

thanks for your response and trail to solve my problem
i got it
in power bi desktop
i change the capacity from recommeded capacity to permuim capacity

hanygameel_0-1701514143442.png

and it is working now

i think thats fine as long as you know that if you only have a pro license not premium or if you are using a shared capacity workspace then your model might have an performance issue in the service.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

is this in the power bi service?   well it means that what you are doing is exceeding the capacity of what your licensing allows.    You potentially need to optimise your model.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

i make it throug power bi desktop

then check the memory of your machine in your task manager as what you are trying to do is exceeding the resources of your machine, if you are doing something memory intensive you will potentially run out of resources.   You will need to optimise what you are doing or potentially you need more memory to run power bi, as its an in-memory tool

i have 32 GB Ram

hanygameel_0-1701512565313.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.