Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

david2018ross

Heat Map - Map Not Loading

Dear PowerBI Community,

I'm new at using Power BI Heatmap and I am currently having issues looking for answers as to why the map is not loading.

heatmapheatmap

The same data works fine with Visualizations:Map and Visualizations:ArcGIS and it loads maparcGISarcGIS

Since the microsoft marketplace was telling me that ~'can't add as of the moment' msg, I manually downloaded and installed heatmap1.1.9.0 from https://github.com/weiweicui/PowerBI-Heatmap/tree/master/dist.

I would appreciate anyone's help as soon as possible.

TY!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @david2018ross,

I also get blank visual if downloading HeatMap from above link. 

Please get HeatMap from Office Store. If you get an error like "WebGL not supported", please have a look at this blog.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @david2018ross,

I also get blank visual if downloading HeatMap from above link. 

Please get HeatMap from Office Store. If you get an error like "WebGL not supported", please have a look at this blog.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for the information Yuliana. Yes I removed the manually installed plug-in and tried downloading X times from the marketplace until it finally allowed the installation. After that, everything went well.

Cheers!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.