Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

roshni_j

Error while connecting to Quick Base App

Hi Team,

I was trying to connect my Quickbase Test App to Power BI using the steps mentioned in this article. I'm facing the attached error.

Details: "Authentication Fail with error: There weren't enough elements in the enumeration to complete the operation."

QB Power BI error.png

QB Connctor masked.png

I have also attached the Connector screenshots. Please let me know if you're familiar with it.

Thanks!

Roshni

2 REPLIES 2
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @roshni_j ,

Please check the following steps:

• Ensure that the credentials you are using for Quick Base are correct. It's easy to overlook small details like case sensitivity or special characters.
  • If you are using an API token for authentication, make sure that it is valid and has not expired. You might need to generate a new API token from your Quick Base account.
  • Confirm that the authentication method you are using is supported by both Quick Base and Power BI. For instance, if you're using OAuth, ensure that it's correctly configured in Quick Base and that you're following the correct steps in Power BI to authenticate using OAuth.

Please pay more attention to limitations.

vrongtiepmsft_0-1710726925574.png

I have also found a similar post, please refer to it to see if it helps you.

Error Message With Quickbase Connector - Microsoft Fabric Community

If it does not help, please provide more details.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, Thanks for replying but I have ensured each and every step and have the Quick Base Technical Team to look into it. The issue is still not been resolved. Thanks and Regards, Roshni

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.