Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

heidibb
Helper IV
Helper IV

Error Help - DataFormat.Error: Invalid cell value '<ccon>#NAME?'.. </ccon>. The exception was raised

Hello - Hoping someone can help with this.

My report is pulling data from excel files in sharepoint. We are combining many excels into one table. Recently, this error is popping up and I can't find where the problem is. I have done the following:

- Gone through the power query steps from the bottom up looking for the error -- no errors were shown and the data looks fine in the pbix, but error is thrown when refreshing in the service.

- I have looked at the source files for fields that might be causing this error (those starting with special characters). I did find some and fixed. -- refresh still throwing this error

- I have added a step into each file import, prior to promoting headers to replace errors with nothing -- refresh is still throwing an error.

Any thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
Vianney

Hi

have you find the origin of the problem ? I am having kind of the same error with the same symptoms.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.