Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Archie-gh
Frequent Visitor

Duplicate value

Hi all, 

I have an issue in reporting from project online via pwoer bi, 

the projects have more than one baseline whihc cause to have duplication in project Id like this as number of baseline is showing in another column. that should be duplicated as many other columns have differernt value in one project Id. 

Archiegh_0-1645070813426.png

when I refresh it, I see this error and I tried to change relationships many time, but non of them worked. also, I deactive relationships or disbale to load the table, I see still the error, can anyone helpe me? 

I need to have the basline numbers in my reporting. 

Archiegh_1-1645070996226.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Archie-gh ,

You can try the following methods:

1. Remove duplicate rows in Power Query and try again.

vyangliumsft_0-1645492868537.jpeg

2. Remove all these unnecessary created relationships, and also turn off the "Auto-detect relationship" function

https://radacad.com/power-bi-design-tip-disable-the-auto-detect-relationship

vyangliumsft_1-1645492868539.jpeg

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 
Are u using a single table or multiple tables for this project? If ur TaskBaselines is a separate table then first find a unique id for baseline number. Or u can use remove duplicates in transformation data.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Archie-gh , Change relation to many to many or remove that.

Also, validate in the property pane of the Data model view, By selecting this table. Is projected marked as the key column, if yes set it none

Hi Amitchan

that doesn't work, 

key column is like this 

Archiegh_0-1645073428856.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.