Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drag and Drop Table?

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is possible / as easy as I'd like it to be but it's worth an ask.

I have created multiple measures which return the results of KPI calculations -

i.e SLA percentage of an Incident, SLA of a Service Request etc.

I need to know if there's a way I can create a table where I can drag and drop measures into the cells (or another similar method).

Due to the amount of measures I have, and the formatting that would be required, the only way I've been able to do this so far is to create what looks like a table from shapes, cards and text boxes (See screenshot below).

As I'll likely be adding more measures, this will become a nightmare to manage later down the line. 

dshorter_2-1619791790547.png

As you can see, I have row and column headings, then individual measures filling out the cells. 

I'd like something similar but ultimately the main goal would be to just have some scalability and ease. 

Thanks in advance,

D

2 REPLIES 2
fhill
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Try something like this, but instead of a chart, it's in a Matrix or Table?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIGGrrnMIgk

Forrest

Did I answer your question, or help you along the way?
Please give Kudos or Mark as a Solution!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/forrest-hill-04480730/

Proud to give back to the community!
Thank You!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fhill Thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately I'd need it to be in a table format like the screenshot so that viewers can instantly see the data they expect.

I can't find any similar questions for this so I think maybe it's not possible without amending my model and re-calculating in a different way.

PowerBI is amazing, but I wish I could have a little more control over tables like in Excel...

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.