Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Borntoreport
Helper II
Helper II

Download PBI-Desktop German version

Hello community,

is it still possible to download the german version of PBI-Desktop? So far there always have been advanced setting before downloading and the possibility to change to the german version. Right now this is no longer possible: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45331

With the english version of PBI-Desktop all dimensions and measures from my olap cube using live connection are no longer translated into German and i have to adjust the layout of all of my reports using live connection.

Best regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

There's a guy who posted a couple of days ago that said he could no longer download the Portuguese version, and that changing the en-us bit in the download link to your local language setting (don't know if it's just de?) should make it work

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, not able to down load in Norwegian version, ahppend after January update

Any suggestions?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What wold be the Norwegian the "en-us bit" ???

This is the nowegian version of it: https://www.microsoft.com/nb-NO/download/details.aspx?id=45331

but the "next" button after you choose 32/64 bit doesn't work.

jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

There's a guy who posted a couple of days ago that said he could no longer download the Portuguese version, and that changing the en-us bit in the download link to your local language setting (don't know if it's just de?) should make it work

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.