Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Degree Slicer with Network Navigator

Hi,

I built a dashboard depicting transaction network using Network Navigator. To give a better understanding of communities in the network, I want to incorporate a degree slicer with a seed node and desired number of degree (n steps away). For example, if there is a transaction network between four individuals:

Transaction NetworkTransaction Network

I want to incorporate a degree slicer

selection_desired.png

Choosing Hermoine as the seed and degree value to be 1, I want to display all nodes connected to Hermoine by 1 degree. Similarly, choosing 2 in the slicer, I want to display all nodes connected to Hermoine by 1 and 2 degree as well as the path.

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Actually, as far as I known, there is no such function to control different degree to show or not by slicer in Network Navigator. 

I suggest you create an idea for it in https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas to improve the power bi.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution✔️ to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.