Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

PBI_newuser
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Cumulative measure error

Hi, I tried to follow this link to create a Cumulative measure but it doesn't work. When I pull the cumulative measure to the table, it stated "Can't display the visual". How to modify the measure so that I can view the cumulative measure for each member by product?

Here is the sample data.

BINOM.DIST.CUMULATIVE = 
SUMX( ADDCOLUMNS( GENERATESERIES(0,[No. of successes]), // For range, change 0 and [x] to the range
"B",DIVIDE(FACT([No. of trials]),FACT([No. of trials] - [Value])*FACT( [Value])) * POWER([Probability of success], [Value]) * POWER(1-[Probability of success],[No. of trials]- [Value]) ),
[B] ) 

PBI_newuser_0-1671758429142.png

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @PBI_newuser 

Can you try this

BINOM.DIST.CUMULATIVE = 
SUMX( 
  ADDCOLUMNS( 
    GENERATESERIES(0,[No. of successes]), // For range, change 0 and [x] to the range 
    "B",DIVIDE(FACTORIAL([No. of trials]),FACTORIAL([No. of trials] - [Value])*FACTORIAL([Value])) * POWER([Probability of success], [Value]) * POWER(1-[Probability of success],[No. of trials]- [Value]) 
  ),
  [B] 
)

Regards

Dax_Noob

Hi @Anonymous , "FACTORIAL" doesn't work. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.