Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KabOuter

Create measure % of revenue

Hi,

I have been searching online quite a while now, but I seem not to get it right. For my P&L I have a fact table with transactions and a calendar table.

The fact table contains a separate column for P&L classifications. 

If I understand correctly I could use the following measures to calculate amount per classification in % of revenue:

Amount = SUM ([Amount])

Revenue = CALCULATE ([Amount]; FILTER; Facts[Classification] = "Revenue")

Amount in % of revenue = DIVIDE ([Amount];[Revenue];0)

I would expect to see a table where for every P&L classification a different [Amount] would show for every classification and that the same [Revenue] amount would always show for every classification. However, my revenue will only show for the P&L classification "Revenue". Therefore my mease Amount in % of revenue will not work.

I have also tried the ALL function, but I cannot seem to make it work. Must be overlooking something...

Anyone some tips or advice? 

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@KabOuter,

It would be better to share us a sample. You may first take a look at ALLEXCEPT Function.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.