Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Create a measure that counts only records with the most recent date.

Hello good, you will see I have a table with four columns, date, file, intervention, and worker. Basically, this table includes information on the interventions, the date of completion, by whom and to which file it corresponds. Within a single file there may be several interventions. What I want is to tell only the most recent speeches that correspond to each dossier and to know who has made it. I do not know if I explain myself correctly, the last intervention of each file is the successful one, and I intend to measure precisely only the successful ones and know who has made them.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
FreemanZ
Super User
Super User

hi @Syndicate_Admin 

what do you mean by successful in "measure precisely only the successful ones and know who has made them"?

what value do you have for the intervention column?

It would be easier to provide some sample data with expected result. 

I will exemplify a hypothetical case that I think will be better understood. The company's activity is to detect water leaks. When a new client reports that he has a leak problem and requests the service of this company, the file number of this case is created, and a technician is sent to perform the intervention to detect the leak. Sometimes it happens that in the first intervention it is not detected correctly and it is necessary to make second or third visits (or whatever they are) to perform new interventions in search of this leak. Every time a technician goes to look for the same leak again, it is a new intervention but it corresponds to the same file. Therefore, the last intervention is considered successful only (since it has not gone again) and the previous ones failed with respect to the same file. This last intervention can be performed by the same technical care as the previous ones or not, and what I want to measure is the total number of successful interventions by each technician.

In the end, this company carries out thousands of interventions corresponding to thousands of files, I want to be able to measure precisely the successful interventions per technician and therefore also the failed ones. That is, I want to be able to see, for example, a table visualization with the names of the employees, and the number of successful and failed in any period of time.

Thank you very much again for the help you are giving me.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

But how could I count the number of successful interventions, that is, to measure the total number of interventions, how many successful ones each worker has performed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.