Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Avian65
Helper I
Helper I

Create Custom report

Hello 

I am using SharePoint Onlime

I want to display reports as mentioned below in light green color. I have three type of list as mentioned below in blue colorwith the reference.
In Document list we have 6 type of standard documents, 4 of them are mandatory and 2 of them standard.
Whenever new employee join the organation, these 6 type of document should upload in empdata list as individual item, but some times during joing some mandatory document not available with new joinee.

Now we want to check which documents are missing especially mandatory document, for this we have mandatory type in Document list.
We want to validate generate type of reports by selecting department name and entering employee code.

preport.JPG

How can we set the linking between Empdata and Department and generate above report

Regards

Avi65

1 REPLY 1
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Avian65 ,

If both Empdata and Department have Department Name column, you could create a relationship between them or merge these two tables in Power Query.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.