Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DataNinja_777
Frequent Visitor

Changing colors of Gantt 2.2.3 by field parameter

Hi 

I am trying to visualize the employee tenure using the Gantt 2.2.3, subsituting the project by employee name.  How can I change the color of the project line depending on the attributes of employees?  Is there any way to control the color of the project depending on the separate attributes field? 

DataNinja777_0-1697346146269.png

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DataNinja_777
Frequent Visitor

I subsequently found out that standard function in Gantt 2.2.3 allows additional legend field to differentiate color of different field.

DataNinja777_0-1697671878866.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DataNinja_777
Frequent Visitor

I subsequently found out that standard function in Gantt 2.2.3 allows additional legend field to differentiate color of different field.

DataNinja777_0-1697671878866.png

Is there a way we can change the names of - Legend, Task, Parent (as visible in the screenshot above) and other fields in the visual? I was only able to change the name of chart legend (as shown in the red rectangle)Screenshot 2023-12-05 125330.png

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@DataNinja_777 , I have done for other visual not the Gantt Chart

Check

Field Parameters- Conditional Formatting
: https://amitchandak.medium.com/field-parameters-conditional-formatting-517aacc23fdf

Hi @amitchandak 

Thanks for your response.  Do you know how I can change the color of Gantt 2.2.3 visual?  I'd appreciate if you could let me know as I quite like the visualization generated using Gantt 2.2.3.  

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.