Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Creative_tree88
Helper III
Helper III

Card to show lowest ranked in report

Hi all - I'm trying to create a report which will allow me to know which Modality (X-Ray, MRI, CT etc) is showing the highest month on month demand growth (in numbers, not %).  Also like to show week on week demand growth too.

At the moment I have been able to show demand count, previous demand count and the resultant 'growth' amount, as well as a rank (where lowest rank is equal to the specific modality which has grown the most, month on month).

My question is, how do I show which modality has grown the most, month on month (and week to week) in  a card i.e. I want to show users exactly where the issues of high demand are, rather than them having to drill down and find for themselves.  Something along the lines of 'Modality MRI is showing the highest month on month demand growth of x per month'.  

I have attached my sample report as an example of what I've done so far.  The card I produced clearly does not show what I need it to show, but wanted to keep it on there so you can see what I've done thus far.  Power BI is new to me, as I've come from Qlikview, so still very much learning everything still!

Sample File 

Kind regards

1 REPLY 1
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Creative_tree88 
I have checked the report, but confusing with the measure you created. Can you show what is the expected modality in the card. I see the XR is not the solution. 

Vpazhenmsft_0-1632981514177.png

Best 
Paul

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.