Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

VoltesDev
Helper IV
Helper IV

Can we hide measure in Tooltip but still wants the category name

Hi guys,

In a tooltips (standard), we usually have the category and the measure involved. Can we just display the category only ?

For example in picture below :

VoltesDev_0-1649765548859.png

This is actually Treemap, and I put a static measure of 1. So all value is 1. Can we not show the measure, but still wants the category? in this case, as the group (Treemap property) is territory, then I still wants the territory appear in tooltip.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @VoltesDev ,

I think you add [territoryidname] in Details and add [Territory count] measure in Values. [Territory count] measure should equal to a value larger than 0 then we can see values in Details in Treemap. 

If you don't want to see the value from measure in Tooltip, you can turn off Tooltip function as  amitchandak mentioned above. However you will not able to see the value in  [territoryidname] as well. 

RicoZhou_0-1650013781692.png

So we couldn't only hide the value field Tooltip, this is by design.

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@VoltesDev , Disable tooltip and check.

Or create a tooltip page (small one)

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-tooltips

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.