Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

raqueldh

[Bug] role management with two conditions

I have a problem with the management of roles on my report because on the one hand I would like each user to be able to see only the data that concerns him and on the other hand he can see the total rate of the other groups. How to manage this double condition?

I need something like:

[column] = userprincipalname() &&  (sum of colum XX)
Where the rendering is the full data for this user and the total amount for the other groups (not by individual, but for group - without the details per row)

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @raqueldh ,

Has this problem been solved? If you have solved it, you can post your solution here. If any of the responses were helpful to you, please consider marking them as solutions, which will help more users find similar problems faster. If the problem is not solved, please feel free to let us know. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @raqueldh ,

Please see this blog which explains how to implement non-visual totals.

Implement Non Visual Totals with Power BI security roles

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.