Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

santh00
Frequent Visitor

Azure Active Directory-User list

Hi All,

I need to get the list of Groups and Group members from Azure Active Directory into power BI.....I get the Group table using Microsoft Graph API with OData connection, while I try to connect User Table I get an error like "Access to the resource is forbidden."  And I didn't have the admin access, Is there any way to come out this error and get user's table.....or can we get user name and user email and connect with groups by any other option

2 REPLIES 2
santh00
Frequent Visitor

I didn't have the access to go into Azure active Directory as well, and didn't have access to use PowerShell. Any other method,

v-yadongf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @santh00 ,

Since you don't have the admin access, as an alternative, you can download users table form Azure Active Directory directly.

vyadongfmsft_0-1670315161502.png

You will get a csv table contains all the users' information.

For more information, please refer to:Download a list of users in the Azure Active Directory portal - Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,

Yadong Fang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.