Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

AlB
Super User
Super User

Adding signature to posts

Hi there,

Is there a way to add automatically a message/signature at the end of your community posts? Like it's usually done in emails.

I've had a look at settings but could not find it.

Thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@AlB,

Actually, the usage of macros what I have found is as you said, to insert part of html code which is supported in the reply. You can click reply and edit the format of signature and then copy the html code to macros like below:Capture.PNG 2.PNG 

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@AlB,

Click edit profile-> Macros and add your signature there.

2.PNG 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @v-yuta-msft

It seems to be working.

Where can I find more info on using these macros? I mean, what can you do with them, just add text (in html) or do they have a more powerful functionality?

Thanks

Signature test

Signature2 test

@AlB,

Actually, the usage of macros what I have found is as you said, to insert part of html code which is supported in the reply. You can click reply and edit the format of signature and then copy the html code to macros like below:Capture.PNG 2.PNG 

@v-yuta-msft   Please could you provide your HTML for others to plagerise as I'm sure some of us do not write it on a day to day basis.  
Thanks very much for this.  Here's my attempt. 

The Nick

If the post helps please give a thumbs up || If it solves your issue, please accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

If it's the biggest heap of stinky smelly stuff then I'm sorry .

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.