Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

marcoG
Resolver I
Resolver I

The copy from sql server on premise has been released but it doesn't work

On-premise SQL Server copy task remains in queued state indefinitely

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
marcoG
Resolver I
Resolver I

I finally solved it myself:
For those who use proxies, in addition to the files:
- C:\Program Files\On-premises data gateway\enterprisegatewayconfigurator.exe.config

- C:\Program Files\On-premises data gateway\Microsoft.PowerBI.EnterpriseGateway.exe.config

- C:\Program Files\Local Data Gateway\m\Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX45.exe.config

with proxy configuration:

<system.net>
<defaultProxy useDefaultCredentials="true">
<proxy
autoDetect="false"
proxyaddress="http://192.168.1.10:3128"
bypassonlocal="true"
usesystemdefault="false"
/>
</defaultProxy>
</system.net>

The 2 integration runtime files must also be updated:

- C:\Program Files\On-premises data gateway\FabricIntegrationRuntime\5.0\Shared\Fabrichost.exe.config

- C:\Program Files\On-premises data gateway\FabricIntegrationRuntime\5.0\Shared\Fabricworker.exe.config

Now it finally works

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

Hi @marcoG 

Apologies for the issue you have been facing. 

It's difficult to tell what could be the reason for this performance. Please reach out to our support team so they can do a more thorough investigation on why this it is happening: Link 

After creating a Support ticket please provide the ticket number as it would help us to track for more information.

Thanks.

Hi @v-cboorla-msft ,

I have opened a support ticket regarding this issue:  2403280040003647.

Please let me know if you need any other details.

Thanks

is there any news?

Hey MarcoG,

No news yet from Microsoft.  I have provided them (MS) with some details about the pipeline and am waiting to hear back.

I will let you know as soon as I have any infos.

Cheers

JFG

I have installed the latest version(3000.218.7) of the gateway but the pipeline always queues indefinitely

Hi @marcoG ,

Update: (hope it helps you), after working with MS support, a new version of the on-prem data gateway was released (on April 18th 2024 - 3000.218.8).  As soon as I installed this new version, the pipelines started working.

For me it continues to remain in the queue forever even with the latest version of the gateway.

I use a proxy for the internet connection

StephB
Frequent Visitor

I did install the on-prem data gateway was released (on April 18th 2024 - 3000.218.8) and it still does not work.  The only difference with your observation, is, on my environment, the pipeline is stuck in the "in progress" status.  After 20 minutes, (for a pretty small table of 9 rows, 15 columns), I cancelled it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.