Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

ezequieldm809

Allexcept issues in a herarchy

Hello to everyone, hoping you're doing great. Have you ever had an issue with Allexcept ? Let me explain my problem:

In this table, being specific the column "$ Var to Program Avg", I'm using and ALLEXCEPT to get the avg of the values by program in "Unit Calculation" (row 4 equal to 5.36) less (-) Avg Calculation = $ Var to program Avg (5.48 - 5.36 = 0.11). This calculation is good, the issue is that at the program level ("10.00-IN Foxtail Fern"), the value is equal to 0.00 when I whould like to have the sum of the variance at the program level in $ Var to program Avg to sort it and know which one should we look first (There are too many programs).

ezequieldm809_0-1704731751227.png

This is an example:

Unit Calculation
ezequieldm809_1-1704732351352.png

This is the $ Var to program Avg:

ezequieldm809_2-1704732453494.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ezequieldm809,

It seems like a common measure multiple aggregation calculate issue, you can take a look at the following blog to know how to handle this scenario:

Measure Totals, The Final Word 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ezequieldm809,

It seems like a common measure multiple aggregation calculate issue, you can take a look at the following blog to know how to handle this scenario:

Measure Totals, The Final Word 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Kudoed Authors