Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

noveenhaseeb

Map Visual Issue

Hi,

I am trying to use a map visual. I have trades data, institute data (lat, long, postal code, institute names) and apprentices data (no. of apprentices, postal code, lat, long) and the distance in km between each institute and all apprentices.

I have filters for trades,institutes, academic year, distance.

I want to see all apprentices on the map showing tooltips with count of apprentices (grouped) for each postal code. The counts will only change with trade selection and academic year and institute. The size of the apprentices should change with the count of apprentices on each postal code bubble.

I also want to see institutes on the map that show the decrease/increase in the institute bubble size with the filter/slicer for distance or draw a radius circle around each training provider with the selected distance. I should be able to choose more than one institute so if chosen radius/distance of 2 institutes overlap, they will show all apprentices that overlap. Please note, no apprentices will be filtered out with distance.

I tried to use arcGIS map but I am lost how to bring both institute and apprentice with counts and other details on one map.

1 REPLY 1
noveenhaseeb

Hi, Can anyone help?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.