Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

yetiair91

How to pass MD-102. Is there any dumps or exam questions for practice?

Can you recommend some resources to help me study for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate MD-102 exam, besides practice questions? 

• Multiple choice questions
  • Drag and drop questions
  •  real-world scenario based questions (according to some sources)

I would need all the above for practice.

2 REPLIES 2
lisahyihee

Hi I Passed my MD-102 Exam Recently With Pass4sureClub and get Success..

riccarrasco
Community Admin
Community Admin

Althought this is not related to Fabric, happy to help! I recommend that you review the certification exam's page on MS Learn:

Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate - Certifications | Microsoft Learn

In there, you will find recommended learn modules and courses you can take to prepare. I would also review the MD-102 study guide to ensure you don't miss any skills that will be tested. Study guide for Exam MD-102: Endpoint Administrator | Microsoft Learn

Finally, you will find practice tests on the exam page on MS Learn. Here is a direct link to them: Practice Assessment | Microsoft Learn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Top Kudoed Authors