Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

apenaranda
Post Patron
Post Patron

filter values in array without changing the measurement values

Hello,

Is there a way to hide a value in the matrix (in this case it is an operator from the operators table) but without modifying the values?
For example, I would like to remove the Save from filters operator so that it also disappears from the matrix, but when I remove it the values of the measurements already change.

apenaranda_0-1715154693900.png

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hola @Syndicate_Admin

Parece que desea ocultar la visualización de valores específicos sin afectar a los datos o cálculos subyacentes del informe.

En Power BI, esto se puede hacer mediante el uso de filtros o elementos ocultos:

Puede aplicar filtros a la matriz para excluir los operadores específicos que mencionó.

Tipos de filtros en informes de Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Si desea ocultar permanentemente determinados valores de cualquier vista de informe, considere la posibilidad de usar la opción Ocultar en vista de informe de Power BI Desktop.

Esta opción le permite ocultar columnas o tablas específicas en la vista de informe.

Modelado de datos en el modelo semántico predeterminado de Power BI - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft L...

Saludos

Nono Chen

Si esta publicación ayuda, considere Aceptarlo como la solución para ayudar a los otros miembros a encontrarlo más rápidamente.

Sorry but I don't see what filter it is... I've tried but nothing, as soon as I hide the values they change.
In the following screenshots you can see how the total of the first row is 103, if I exclude the Save operator, it goes from 103 to 8. So the exclude filter does affect values, but I imagine there is another one that doesn't.

apenaranda_0-1715235699207.png

apenaranda_1-1715235713581.png

apenaranda_2-1715235726950.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.