Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

mr_wizard
Helper II
Helper II

when will Fabric be available for Azure Government Community Cloud High customers

When will Fabric be available for Azure Government Community Cloud High (or, more generally, Azure sovereign cloud) customers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @mr_wizard 

Non-public clouds are not supported during the public preview. We are currently working on our plans for GA, and we will share plans for availability to other clouds when they are finalized.

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
esobrino
Helper II
Helper II

It's May 1, 2024... Is there a road-map for Microsoft Fabric Government Cloud for us to have a basic idea when it will be available?

A few moments ago I was questioned about the adoption of Fabric by an existing customer that they are not sure that Fabric will look as is today by the time it will be available for them (in the Government Cloud).  I will like to be able with some certainty known when it will be available.  If not on 2024 well... whenever it will be please let us know.

I am prompting and advocating for Fabric as much as I can since I love-it... and more important is a good fit for them.

hoosierbiuser
Frequent Visitor

Are there any updates on this?

mlee0815
Frequent Visitor

it is not help since microsoft still doesn't have a date of rolling out for the gov sector.

v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @mr_wizard 

Non-public clouds are not supported during the public preview. We are currently working on our plans for GA, and we will share plans for availability to other clouds when they are finalized.

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

A signal, a thought, anthing that will provide some hope will be nice to know, end of 2024?

I have been advocating for Fabric with government customers and prospects and will like to have grounds to help others on when they could start their efforts.

Can we get an update on this?

We would like to have a timeline since the users would like to be informed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors