Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using Power BI to share data with staff - ISSUES

Hello,

We are eager to start to share some of the information with staff using TV screens. I can create a dashboard and display it nicely on a screen, but I encounter some issues:

1. DirectQuery tiles do not automatically refresh without refreshing the browser page or manually refreshing all tiles

2. In a composite model, there is no option to refresh a DirectQuery every 15m like in a traditional DirectQuery model

3. I can schedule an automatic browser refresh (F5) using a batch file, but this kicks PBI out of fullscreen

4. Even if I wanted to refresh once per day, there is no way to keep the dashboard fullscreened...

Has anyone else attempted this, or do you know of any work arounds to these issues? For reference, I am connecting to Microsoft SQL, and require a composite model to drive some of the visuals being used.

Thanks

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors