Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

msmirabel

Sharing report with members

I created a dashboard and made it point to a report with dataset as I normally did. But this time, members I shared the dashboard with cannot access the report. They can see my dashboard fine, but cannot see the report associated with dashboard.

When they try to access the report, it says "Sorry, we couldn't find that report... IT may have been deleted or you may not have access to view it". 

All I did is to import the pbi file into service-> create a dashboard-> make dashboard point to the report. 

Can someone please help how to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @msmirabel, I also had a similar issue and did the following in my blog post below which resolved the error.

It might be of assistance?

Power BI – Error – Sorry, we couldn’t find that report (When opening a link from an annotated email ...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

@msmirabel What is the source of the data?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Source of data is Excel, but I added the pbi file which has the data sets into Power BI Service. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors