Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

StockAI

Seeking Advice: Improving Display and Performance of Power BI Charts on Websites

I'm currently showcasing Power BI charts on my website, www.insidertradingai.com, using iframes on Wix Studio.

However, this method presents several challenges: the charts aren't displayed optimally in iframes, they're not mobile-friendly, and my website experiences long loading times on the Wix platform.

My questions are: Is there a superior platform to Wix Studio for effectively displaying Power BI data and charts on a website?

Alternatively, should I explore tools other than Power BI for a more efficient way to present data in charts?

I utilize the Power BI service, importing data through the API Semantic model. I'd greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions.

7 REPLIES 7
v-heq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @StockAI ,
Based on your description, you can try Power BI embedded analytics and Power BI Embedded to embed data into the web. You can embed Power BI items such as reports, dashboards, and tiles into a web application or website.
You can check out these documents for more information
Embed content in your Power BI embedded analytics application - Power BI | Microsoft Learn
Power BI embedded analytics overview - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,

Albert He

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

StockAI

lol Thank you for the suggestion! Could you clarify how using app.powerbi.com would address the specific issue we're discussing?

It would remove all the challenges you are listing.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Use Power BI natively (without trying to embed it)  or indeed find another platform.

Thank you for your input. Could you expand on what you mean by 'using Power BI natively' in this context? What alternative methods exist for sharing Power BI data on a website?

use app.powerbi.com

??? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors