Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

davegreen
Regular Visitor

Rebranding in Power BI Service

Dear Community 

Our company is rebranding. Therefore we have updated all Datasets with a new logo. What we realised is, that all copies that where made in Power BI Service, didn't get updated with the new Logo (to right corner). In Power BI Service we haven't managed to insert a new picture to replace the old brand with the new one. Is there a possibility to update pictures in a Report in Power BI Service? 

Thank you very much. 

Kr

David

2 REPLIES 2
geletix
Frequent Visitor

If I understand correctly, you mean inside of your reports?

If you use Git, one option would be to replace image files in your reports, this can be easily automated, images are stored inside of xxxx.Report/SharedResources/RegisteredResources

Otherwise edit them manually one by one and republish...

Hi geletix

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am trying to replace images in shared reports. My reports are no problem as I can republish them. What I haven't figured out yet is, how to replace the image in reports which have been created by other users based on my dataset. So users who have copied my report and built there own. 
What do you mean with Git? Is that a programm? I am happy to try anything.

Thanks & Kr

David

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors