Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

altuntasemrah
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI service scheduled refresh not ticked

When I try to schedule a refresh in Power BI services and after making all the necessary settings, upon clicking 'Apply,' I don't receive any notification or alert. However, when I revisit the scheduling, I notice that it's turned off. I am unable to activate the automatic refresh scheduler.

15 REPLIES 15
altuntasemrah
Helper I
Helper I

D365 F&O cloud database ? 

Could be either one.

Can you run the refresh manually? is the connection mode of your model a Direct Query? if Direct Query then no need for schedule refresh.

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

altuntasemrah_1-1703773587228.png

When I come to this area again, the button I painted in yellow is inactive and not ticked.

It looks all good !

What do you mean by you come back again?

Regards
Amine Jerbi

and you can follow me on

When I go to the relevant page to reschedule, I see that this button is not ticked

and when you refresh that relevant page the button is ticked or no?

Regards
Amine Jerbi

and you can follow me on

No

I think you have to clear the cache of your browser. Also Edge is better recommended for Power BI service so use it please.

I don't think the problem is Power BI service. 

Regards
Amine Jerbi

and you can follow me on

My problem still persists. I cannot schedule a refresh in datamarts. I enter everything necessary and when I click apply, I do not receive any warning that it has been saved. When I exit and re-enter the page, the refresh appears as unscheduled.

I connect to the data source with odata. It's not Direct Query mode. Now, when I say refresh, it is renewed, but when I want to do a planned renewal, I select the daily and apply after entering the time. However, when I log in again, I see that it is inactive. There is no problem with the authentication information. Even though I try repeatedly, it becomes inactive again every time I log in.

My English is poor, I'm using translate, sorry 🙂

French is good for you?

I am a bit confused here !

You said Data source is  D365 F&O cloud database ? and you don't know if it is cloud or Local

You said you use Odata to connect to the source, if it is D365 why using Odata !?

Can you screenshot the service for me where you are trying to schedule the refresh?

Regards
Amine Jerbi

and you can follow me on

I don't know any language other than Turkish. Is there a different connection option for D365 other than odata connection? Actually, my problem is not related to connecting to data, I cannot plan automatic renewal of data. I sent the screenshot in the previous answer.

By the way, my data sources are in datamart.

aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @altuntasemrah 

Is the data source local or cloud? if local then you need to install Power bi Gateway

Regards
Amine Jerbi

and you can follow me on

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors