Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Jame5_Blonde2
Helper I
Helper I

Non of our Apps och Reports are responding

not loading.PNGNon of our reports are working in the service, anyone having the same issue in Northen Europe?

8 REPLIES 8
v-junyant-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all,

If you have any questions about the inability to view Power BI Service, you can check it out here:
Microsoft Fabric Support and Status | Microsoft Fabric

vjunyantmsft_0-1700468717146.png

Best Regards,

Dino Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, 

we are experiencing same issues. PowerBI service and apps are not loading... (Tenant in Europe)

Well, I´m experiencing the same issues right now (reports not loading in service) since 30 minutes back and the status with your link always reports back "OK". 

HuyNguyenNeyu

We are also experiencing outage in South East Asia as well

Now it is working ...Hope there will be no further outage

jitroy5001
Frequent Visitor

None of the reports are loading on PBI Services of any users across India.

v-junyant-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jame5_Blonde2 ,

Does this happen often?
This can be due to a variety of reasons, such as network issues, server downtime, or issues with the service itself.
Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. You can do this by trying to access other websites or services.
2. Sometimes, the browser cache can cause issues with loading apps and reports. Clear your browser cache and try again.
3. If the issue persists, try accessing the service from a different browser or device to see if the issue is specific to a particular browser or device.

Best Regards,

Dino Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Jame5_Blonde2
Helper I
Helper I

Now it´s working again - 30 minutes downtime

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors