Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

ROG
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Exemption on the power bi app is required.

Hey all,

I have a PBI App create with 4 tabs for different audiences.

The problem is that, I created an AD grup and added every staff to it, but I would like to remove two directors from the list as they can see everthing, but shoulnd't.  

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ROG
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hey @Idrissshatila  that's the problem. I do not want them to see the audience that has access to everything.

But I went to the 'Manage Permissions', and only left the tab I want them to access to, which means even though they had access to other audiences tab before, they can only access the audience I selected for them. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

@ROG ,

so add the directors to the first audience that shows everything.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

ROG
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hey @Idrissshatila  that's the problem. I do not want them to see the audience that has access to everything.

But I went to the 'Manage Permissions', and only left the tab I want them to access to, which means even though they had access to other audiences tab before, they can only access the audience I selected for them. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors