Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

eyates
Frequent Visitor

DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError

Can someone help me understand what this error message is talking about?

I saw people suggest checking if the table names in the power .pbix file and table names in the data source match, which they do, so I'm at a loss on what the issue could be.

• Data source error{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The key didn't match any rows in the table."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Key","detail":{"type":1,"value":"[workspaceId = \"ac9c21af-1e5d-42a5-8674-6d51fbf61c02\"]"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Table","detail":{"type":1,"value":"#table({\"workspaceId\", \"workspaceName\", \"workspaceType\", \"Tags\"}, {})"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Primary Call Center.

Every time I check this error message, the Table name changes to a different table.

We've updated the gateway as well as rebooted the data source db and I still get this error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
eyates
Frequent Visitor

I rebooted the server, but that didn't clear the issue either. Instead, I ended up going to the settings for the dataset, going to the Gateways sections changing the On-Prem Dataflows mapping to blank, and changing the cloud Dataflows to a personal connection.

eyates_0-1699537807470.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
eyates
Frequent Visitor

I rebooted the server, but that didn't clear the issue either. Instead, I ended up going to the settings for the dataset, going to the Gateways sections changing the On-Prem Dataflows mapping to blank, and changing the cloud Dataflows to a personal connection.

eyates_0-1699537807470.png

Hi @eyates 

Could you update to the latest version of PBI Desktop, open the PBIX and upload again.

Could you also download and install the latest version of the On-Premise Gateway and see if that resolves your error?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @eyates 

This normally happens when your data source has got Keys that are used in relationships are missing. This then causes it to error. I would suggest refreshing the dataset by opening Power BI desktop and see if the error occurs there which will allow you to fix the error.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hi @GilbertQ 

Thanks for your reply. I was able to refresh successfully in Power BI Desktop. It's only when I try and refresh the dataset in Power BI Serice that I get the issue.

I should note that I have a Power BI Dataflow within the same workspace which the dataset uses in many of its tables as the source. This was working fine a month ago, but then when we updated the gateway we had nothing but issues.

Hi, I am also facing the same issue. Please let me know if you found any solution

I would suggest taking a look at your dataset's settings in the Gateway section. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors