Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

JeffreyAllen
Regular Visitor

Copilot in Apps for App Viewers - Copilot not visible in all Apps

We have just turned on Copilot at the Tenant level and have P1 Capacities. I am only seeing Copilot in some apps but I see it on the Desktop and in Fabric and generally in all areas where a developer would see it.

In the Apps that were not published by one of the end users with Fabric Access I do not see Copilot in the Published App when I open the app as a viewer in some apps. In most Apps I see the Copilot Icon but not in all Apps. Any idea how to activate Copilot at the App Level when it's visible even in the Reports that are in the App on that specific workspace?

1 REPLY 1
v-heq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JeffreyAllen ,
Based on your description, Copilot is enabled at the tenant level and you have P1 capacity, but you can't see Copilot in some published applications.
According to the documentation I've looked up, first of all before using Copilot, the administrator needs to enable tenant switching. Secondly, your P1 capacity needs to be in a Fabric Availability Zone. And of course, to use Copilot in reports, you must complete the first load of the semantic model.
You can refer to the following documents to see if your environment meets the requirements for using Copilot
Copilot admin settings (preview) - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn
Overview of Copilot in Fabric and Power BI (preview) - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn
Copilot for Microsoft Fabric and Power BI: FAQ - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn
Enable Copilot in Fabric and Power BI (preview) - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,

Albert He

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors