Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

MAwwad
Super User
Super User

Capacity v-cores have expired

My organisation has a Premium Capicity of P1 8 V-cores

We have received this kind of error today 

MAwwad_0-1681314390226.png

One or more of your premium capacity v-cores have expired. Please contact your tenant administrator or Microsoft account representative to learn whether these v-cores will be renewed

Any suggestions ?

@Greg_Deckler

@amitchandak

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
MAwwad
Super User
Super User

Issue was related to sucbsription renewal, we renewed it and everything is back normal

View solution in original post

I forwarded it to the infrastructure team at my company and they handled it by contacting Microsoft

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MAwwad
Super User
Super User

Issue was related to sucbsription renewal, we renewed it and everything is back normal

How do you go about renewing the subscription? any pointers.

I forwarded it to the infrastructure team at my company and they handled it by contacting Microsoft

v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @MAwwad ,

According to the official documentation tips:

Each capacity has a certain amount of v-cores allocated to it. When the v-cores expire, your capacity stops working. To renew your capacity, visit the Microsoft 365 admin center.

vyangliumsft_0-1681437905639.png

Refer to:

Configure and manage capacities in Power BI Premium - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors