Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

BrandedSaiyan
Advocate I
Advocate I

Capacity Metrics Analysis Failing to Refresh

Hello,

Our Capacity Metrics Analysis dataset is failing to refresh with the following error. 

[ValidateMarkupTags]<ccon>[ccon]Expression.Error: [ccon]No capacities found. You need to be a capacity admin of at least one or more capacities.[/ccon]. [/ccon]. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.</ccon> Table: MetricsByItems.

This is for Power BI Premium capacity, I am the dataset owner and also a capacity admin so I'm not sure why we are recieving this. Is anyone else having this issue? It just started 3 days ago.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hey @BrandedSaiyan ,

So, I know that there is a new Premium capacity metrics app that just came out is coming out this week.  I have a similar issue and the Microsoft solution was to use that and then try.
If that doesn;t work, since this is all on the Microsoft side, I suggest that you create a ticket with them.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

Starting from 1st october the current Premium capacity metrics has been depriciated, please install Microsoft Fabric Capacity Metrics app and you will be good to go
https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi/pbi_pcmm.microsoftpremiumfabricpreviewreport?...

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mmheath
Frequent Visitor

So is this functional at this time?  I am on the GCC and it is saying it is not available.

BrandedSaiyan
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thanks all for your responses!

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

Starting from 1st october the current Premium capacity metrics has been depriciated, please install Microsoft Fabric Capacity Metrics app and you will be good to go
https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi/pbi_pcmm.microsoftpremiumfabricpreviewreport?...

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!
luan_said1

Hi, my team is also struggling with this issue. I'm following this thread looking for potential solutions / others Power BI Premium clients which could have the same problem. 

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hey @BrandedSaiyan ,

So, I know that there is a new Premium capacity metrics app that just came out is coming out this week.  I have a similar issue and the Microsoft solution was to use that and then try.
If that doesn;t work, since this is all on the Microsoft side, I suggest that you create a ticket with them.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors