Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Sbeovic

Automatic refresh fails

Hello,

I am getting an error message on my programmed report refresh.

I am refreshing by gateway (updated to the last version). Using SQL Server.

Strange thing is that it has been working perfectly for months, and the last days it stopped working suddenly, and its giving me this message everytime:

Mensaje de error subyacente: El archivo o directorio está dañado o es ilegible.

DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult: -2147023504
URI de clúster: WABI-PAAS-1-SCUS-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Identificador de actividad: 15ee3fd7-77b0-4ab2-aad6-fe3f0ea78025
Identificador de la solicitud: 140459eb-ad7e-4d22-9aa3-80a7eaa05564
Hora: 2022-10-12 22:18:04Z

Some one with the same problem?

3 REPLIES 3
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sbeovic ,

I would recommend you to check your SSD or Hard Disk HDD with chkdsk.
1.- First, close all the programs and files that you have open.
2.- Click with the right mouse button in the Windows Start menu and select Control Panel. Then choose the category System and security. On the next screen, look down Administrative Tools on the right and click on that option.
3.- One of those tools is the Windows Memory Diagnostic. Double click on it to open it.
4.- The diagnosis gives two options to choose from. See what each one does and click on the one you prefer:

Restart now and check if there are problems. It is best to select in most cases. Make sure to close all programs as I have asked before. The PC will reboot on its own when choosing this option. Right after, the check also starts automatically.
Then check the Hard Disk.
1. Open an elevated Command Prompt (Press the Windows + X button at the same time, then choose Command Prompt (Admin))
2. Type the following command, and replace the X with the drive letter you wish to scan: “CHKDSK X:
3. Hit the enter key, Command Prompt will now start CHKDSK.

Also, you can read below blog:

How to Fix the “File or Directory is Corrupted and Unreadable” Error on a Windows 10 Computer (makeu...

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Henry! One question before trying your solution: My SQL server and the Gateway are running on a Windows Server 2012. The solution should be the same?

Thanks

Sbeovic

One more thing: the manual refresh from desktop app works fine.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors